Made these for Christmas, really fast+easy+goodlooking!
Polymer Clay (preferably white)
Brown Acrylic Paint
1. Roll out a ball of clay and flatten
2. Press the stamp into it gently
3. Poke a hole in the top
5. Paint white (if you used odd coloured clay like me
6. Add a wash of very watery brown paint and dab it off the raised areas for a distressed look. You can also add more layers into the recessed parts to darken it!
7. Let dry, (optional: paint a coat of matte/gloss sealer)
8. Wrap your pretty presents
If anyone's interested in these and other random crafty things I get up to that I don't post on DA, you can follow me on instagram @sodacrush